Have a consultation with one of our Board Certified Orthopedist without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
How do I participate in a TeleVisit?
The first step is to call or click here to schedule it!For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
• Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
• Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
1. “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
2. Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
3. Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
4. Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one, you may also use your smart phone
5. Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
6. Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.